In today’s PopView series episode we have artist Veeramani (aka) Veera with us.
He has performed in various tamil movies as a character artist.
He has contributed to various movie scenes that you have enjoyed.
And some of the scenes that he appeared and the dialogues have reached people very well.
His look is a big plus for him – so he never fails to grab our attention in the scenes he appears.
Let’s chat with him and know his inspiring thoughts today!
He answers the following questions in this interview:
- How did you step in to the cine industry? What was the first project that you worked on?
- Being a character artist, unlike the leading artist, you have to blend in with the crowd in some scenes. You have to step forward and act in some scenes. You must not over play in the scenes where you have to underplay and vice versa. How do you manage this?
- Do you consider being a character artist as a plus? Why?
- In your experience so far, name the director and actor who have made you feel very comfortable at work place?
- Who or what inspired you to enter the cine industry?
- What’s the biggest challenge that you faced in the cine industry so far? And what did you learn from that challenge?
- How did you gain the initial acting chances? Did you approach someone? If so who?
- Have you taken any special training or course for acting?
- What is something you enjoy very much in shooting spots? Similarly what do you feel uncomfortable about?
- What upcoming projects do you have?
- Do you have an ultimate goal or aim on what you should become in the industry? If so, please share it 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the interview.
If so, don’t forget to Like and Share the video. And don’t forget to subscribe to the channel and show us your support!