She is a multi passionate woman. And if I have to say about her, she writes. She speaks. She has published articles and books.
She is the first woman contestant in Nalaya Iyakkunar Season 1.
She has worked in some of the big projects in tamil cine industry – Vaanam, Kadhai Thiraikadhai Vasanam Iyakkam, Sarvam Thaalamayam.
She does voice over for small roles in feature films and short films. She also does costume design!
To be very honest I’m so excited to have her in the show today for two reasons –
- her interests are broad,
- she is the first woman to appear in our show 🙂
Let’s hear out her story today. Watch the inspiring interview in the video below!
She answers the following questions in the interview:
- You are a multi-passionate woman. List out your interests!
- Tell us about how you managed to enter the cine industry.
- What was your first official project in the cine industry? Share your experience and mindset working on your first project!
- You have worked on some of the big projects like Vaanam, kadhai thiraikadhai Vasanam iyakkam, Sarvam thaalamayam. You would have worked with a team of experienced people. How was your work experience in those projects?
- So far in your career, when was it that you felt very nervous? And when did you feel very confident?
- You have worked as an assistant director and co-director in projects. In layman’s terms, please explain the differences in the three roles – Director, Assistant Director, Co-Director!
- How qualified are you for your passions?
- I hate to ask this question – How does being a woman impact your career? The way stuff approaches you, the way you approach opportunities, the decisions you make and so on?
- Right from the start of your career till now, how is your family support?
- What project are you working on right now?
- What’s your ultimate goal or aim in the cine industry or out of industry?