He has worked as an assistant director in movies like Solo and Petta.
Let’s talk to him today and know his struggles, challenges he faced, and his story overall.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel for more inspiring and motivating interviews like these.
He answers to the following questions in the interview!
- What inspired you to get into the cine industry? When did you get the interest?
- They say it is challenging to become an Assistant Director (AD) in cine industry. Is it true? How did you become an AD?
- What’s the first project your worked on? Share your experience about it!
- As an AD what are your jobs in a movie, right from pre-production till release?
- What challenges did you face when you stepped in to the cine industry?
- How was your experience working with Super Star Rajinikanth in the movie Petta?
- In your experience so far, share an unforgettable moment or an exciting moment you went through.
- What knowledge and experience should you possess to be an AD? Share it so wannabe and upcoming ADs can make use of it.
- How was/is the support of your family in your journey so far in the cine industry? Especially during the days when you were looking for a chance?
- From your experiences so far in the cine industry, and from the people you have met, what’s one positive thing you see in the industry?
- What project are you working on, as of now?
- What are your future goals and plans?
Hope you will enjoy this interview as much as I enjoyed. If you like it, don’t forget to Like the video and share it with your friends.
Motivation is something that everyone needs 🙂