He has also worked as a field recordist in movies like Kaithi and Arjun Reddy.
Both his work and his story are very interesting. Let’s get him to talk in today’s show.
He answers the following questions in the interview.
- How did you get your first chance in the cine industry?
- What challenges did you face when you entered the cine industry?
- Sound is a very important part of a movie. Cinematography brings a directors dream and vision in front of the eyes of audience. Similarly sound gives life to that dream and vision. So tell us how do you do sound design for a movie, as I’m always curious about the natural sounds I get to hear in the movies I watch!
- You have worked as a field recordist in movies like Kaithi and Arjun Reddy. How is field recording important to a movie?
- How did you get interested in “sound” in particular in the cine field?
- So far in your experience as sound designer and field recordist, share any experience(s) you have that you can’t forget!
- What are the practical challenges involved in being a field recordist?
- So far in your existence in the cine industry, who has been so supportive and warm to you? Why?
- What was your family’s reaction and how was their support when you told them you are going to be a sound designer?
- Newbie and wannabe people who want to take the path of working in the sound department in cine industry – how can they approach people? How can they get opportunities?
- In order to become a sound designer, or a field recordist, what should one study? Do they need any kind of experience?
- What trait does one need to work in the sound department of cine industry? Do you think you possess that trait?